What Makes Us Unique?
"Sam struggled with reading and writing since he was in first grade. He came from another school where they knew he was having trouble but didn't know how to help him and didn't have dedicated resources available. St. George's knew exactly what to do. They immediately got him tested and made a plan to support him. They taught him how to utilize the many tools available for his needs. He learned to advocate for himself and ask for help, and he learned the importance of perseverance. St. George's has brought back the joy and excitement of learning. He still has to work hard, but he knows he can do it. Now he reads in his free time-- for fun!"
- St. George's parent, Cathy S.
At St. George's we realize all children have gifts. We work hard to identify these strengths and provide acceleration and enrichment, as well as support in other areas when needed.
We stand out in the community in the following ways:
- Small, flexibly leveled reading and math groups starting in kindergarten
- Project based learning
- Creative Arts electives for middle school
- SPARK enrichment clusters for lower school
- Highly trained and dedicated faculty
- Communication between teachers and parents