Discovering Your Family's Rate of Tuition
All families seeking consideration for an individualized rate of tuition are required to submit an online application with FAST Powered by ism. Families must also file supporting documentation with FAST. The 2022-2023 application is now available. The deadline for families to submit all materials in order to be considered for first-round consideration is January 15, 2022. Returning families will receive their rate of tuition with their re-enrollment contract with the exception of contracts for PS1-Pre-K3, whose contract extension date precedes January 15th. New applicants will receive their rate of tuition with their admission decision. For applications submitted after January 15th, decisions will be made and communicated on a rolling basis.
FAST collects and processes all information and sends a confidential report, including a recommendation, to St. George’s Tuition Review Committee. The committee reviews this report, along with the school’s budget, and makes decisions about rates.
To begin the process, follow the steps below:
Access the FAST application via the button below or via the FAST website.
Complete the application online, including the submission of all supporting documents.
Pay for the application to be processed - $48.00. You may use Mastercard, VISA or American Express.
Submit a copy of your 2020 taxes (both State and Federal) along with all schedules and W-2's to FAST by electronic scan or mail.
The examples below demonstrate representative scenarios of personalized rates of tuition. For consistency, all children included in the families are StG Lower School students.
- Which families are eligible for a reduced rate of tuition?
- Does every family need to submit an application?
- I’m not certain if my family will qualify. Should I still apply?
- Does applying for a reduced rate of tuition affect my child’s chances of admission to St. George’s?
- How is my family’s rate of tuition determined?
- Who sees my family's financial information?
- What is the timeline for receiving my family’s rate of tuition?
- If my family pays the full tuition amount, how does this program benefit us?
- Will my family be asked to contribute to The Annual Fund for St. George’s?
- How do I receive more information?
To return to the Your Family, Your Tuition page, which includes general information about St. George's tuition, click the button below.