923 Napoleon Avenue
New Orleans, Louisiana 70115
Primary Points of Contact:
Primary Fax: 504-895-1225
Business Office Fax Number: 504-897-3025
All visitors to campus must report directly to an office and present identification to receive a visitor's badge. Visitors may enter campus via one of our gates/entrances:
- Porteous Hall Office / Middle School: Front-facing entrance on Napoleon Avenue
- Lower School and Early Childhood Office: The gate on General Pershing Street between Camp and Magazine Streets
- Deliveries should be made to the Camp Street gate between Napoleon Avenue and General Pershing Street.
- Visiting athletes and their families may enter the gym directly on General Pershing Street without first reporting to an office.
During the school year, the office maintains the Monday - Friday hours of 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Our hours change to 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. during the summer. The office is closed in conjunction with holiday breaks scheduled during the year.
- Website feedback and media inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We love to hear from our alumni! Contact us at email@example.com.
- For employment inquiries, please reference our Career Opportunities page.
- Admissions-specific inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org; please also reference our Admissions pages.
Faculty, staff and administration email addresses will follow the format of email@example.com.
St. George's school directory is located on our passkey-protected MyStG page; it includes student and family information, as well as faculty/staff email addresses, titles and years of appointment.